In-depth knowledge and understanding of the people, communities, and markets in the Northern California region. Personal approach to real estate based on relationships, not transactions. Works diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Reputation as a trusted advisor with honest communication and active listening. Possesses solid communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain rapport with clients and staff.
- Certified Negotiations Expert
- Detailed familiarity with First Time Home Buyers, Conventional Sales, Real Estate Investments, and Contract Negotiations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator, client focused service, and experienced authority in Sacramento real estate markets.
- Skilled at building effective and productive relationships aimed at retaining present business and creating new business opportunities.
District Director, Fathom Reality Group, Inc.—Roseville, CA 2015 - Present
- Markets to potential clients to buy, sell, and invest in properties.
- Advises clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information.
- Compares properties to determine a competitive market price.
- Generates lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features.
- Promotes properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
- Filed the necessary paperwork, ensured that deadlines are met, verified signatures, and attached addenda.
Sales Manager, SellState Realty First—Rocklin, CA 2012 - 2015
- Conducted contract drafting, market research, prospecting to increase residential sales.
- Provided exceptional customer service and follow through with customers through all stages of realty pipeline.
- Assured consistent communication with clients, agents, lenders, and all others involved.
Broker®, Ray Fuentes—Roseville, CA 2007 - 2012
- Solicited clients through internal and external marketing campaigns that promote homeownership
- Mediated negotiations between the buyer and seller and presents purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Prepared documents, such as loyalty contracts, listing contracts and purchase agreements.
- Coordinated with all services involved with the purchase/selling process including title, escrow, inspections, repairs, appraisals, and other services to assure escrows closed on time.
REALTOR®, RE/MAX Gold—Sacramento, CA 2000 - 2007
- Worked with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring accuracy.
- Provided ethical, professional and results-driven services to every property owner and prospective real estate buyer.
- Generated sales leads through direct advertisements, social media platforms, and business development.
- Member, Sacramento Association of REALTORS ®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS ®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS ®
Broker Associate | District Director
CalBRE Broker# 01901202