- Certified Negotiations Expert
- Detailed familiarity with First Time Home Buyers, Conventional Sales, Real Estate Investments, and Contract Negotiations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator, client focused service, and experienced authority in Sacramento real estate markets.
- Skilled at building effective and productive relationships aimed at retaining present business and creating new business opportunities.
Associate Broker, Nick Sadek Sotheby’s International Realty—Sacramento, CA 2018 - Present
- Markets to potential clients to buy, sell, and invest in properties.
- Advises clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information.
- Compares properties to determine a competitive market price.
- Specializing in upscale and luxury properties.
District Director, Fathom Realty Group, Inc.—Roseville, CA 2015 - 2018
- Compared properties to determine a competitive market price.
- Generated lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features.
- Promoted properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
- Filed the necessary paperwork, ensured that deadlines were met, verified signatures, and attached addenda.
Sales Manager, SellState Realty First—Rocklin, CA 2012 - 2015
- Conducted contract drafting, market research, prospecting to increase residential sales.
- Provided exceptional customer service and follow through with customers through all stages of real estate transaction.
- Assured consistent communication with clients, agents, lenders, and all others involved.
Broker, Ray Fuentes—Roseville, CA 2007 - 2012
- Solicited clients through internal and external marketing campaigns that promote homeownership
- Mediated negotiations between the buyer and seller and presents purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Prepared documents, such as loyalty contracts, listing contracts and purchase agreements.
- Coordinated with all services involved with the purchase/selling process including title, escrow, inspections, repairs, appraisals, and other services to assure escrows closed on time.
REALTOR®, RE/MAX Gold—Sacramento, CA 2000 - 2007
- Worked with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring accuracy.
- Provided ethical, professional and results-driven services to every property owner and prospective real estate buyer.
- Generated sales leads through direct advertisements, social media platforms, and business development.
- Member, Sacramento Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
University of Phoenix, Master of Business Administration (MBA) 2011
Chapman University, Master of Human Resource Management 1993
University of Miami, Bachelor of Arts in Math and Computer Science 1986
MILITARY SERVICEMajor (Retired), United States Air Force 1986 – 2006
Fathom Realty Group
CalBRE Broker# 02015663